Recycling and disposing of the following items:
- Gently used clothing
- Electronics (No old tube Tv’s)
- Tires (22″ or less, no rims)
- CFL Bulbs
- Plastic bottles and jugs
- Eye glasses and hearing aids
- Plastic bags
- Glass containers
- Cardboard, paper & magazines
- Household hazardous waste, includes home cleaning products, automotive products, indoor pesticides, and paint. Liquid limit 5 gallons
Other services available will include:
- Document Shredding
- Mosquito Dunks are available for Suffolk Residents please bring Suffolk ID.
- Keep Suffolk Beautiful is proud to be partnering with local charity Forkids to collect non-perishable food items, toiletries, deodorant, and all things that make bubbles such as hand soap and dish soap. ForKids provides services to families and children experiencing homelessness and poverty in Southeastern Virginia.
- The Lions Club will also be available to collect hearing aids, eye glasses and sell brooms.
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Suffolk Public Works Operation Center
800 Carolina Rd
Suffolk, VA 23434
Keep Suffolk Beautiful