askHRgreen Blog
Upcoming Events for askHrgreen
  • askHRgreen Facebook
  • a
  • askHRgreen YouTube
  • a
  • askHrgreen Newsletter

Stormwater Contact Information

For inquires related to flooding, stormwater or storm drains, or to report illegal dumping into the storm drain or street, please contact the stormwater representative from your locality at the number listed below.

Chesapeake (757) 382-2489

Franklin (757) 562-8564

Gloucester (804) 693-1217

Hampton (757) 727-8311

Isle of Wight County (757) 365-1659

James City County (757) 259-1460

Newport News (757) 933-2311

Norfolk (757) 823-4000

Portsmouth (757) 393-8666

Poquoson (757) 868-3025

Smithfield (757) 365-4200

Suffolk (757) 514-7725 or click here

Surry (757) 294-5271

Virginia Beach (757) 385-1470

Williamsburg (757) 220-6140

York County (757) 890-3750

Share a link to this article with someone you know. Fill out the form below to send it to them.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please submit your question and our regional experts will be back in touch.

We're sorry you are experiencing problems. Please help us improve our site by using this form to report your issue. If possible, mention the operating system, browser type and version you are using.




  • No events to display