Submitting a Guest Post for the “Let’s Talk Green” Blog
So you’re interested in submitting a guest post for consideration on the “Let’s Talk Green” blog? We’d enjoy hearing from you! Before you hit the send button, please make sure your post adheres to the following guidelines:
• Content must be related to the askHRgreen.org themes outlined on our website—recycling and beautification; fats/ oils/grease education; stormwater education; and water awareness.
• The piece cannot be promotional in nature and may not reference a specific company, brand or product.
• The length should not exceed 350 words.
• We encourage you to submit a photo to illustrate your topic. Please make sure that it is a royalty-free image and send it to us as a jpg file between [200px x 300px] and [800px x 600px] at 72dpi.
• Please include your name, title and how we may reach you by email and phone.
• If you are interested in having your website listed as a source on askHRgreen.org, send us your URL for review. In exchange, we’d love for you to feature askHRgreen.org as a source on your site!
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be back in touch if we plan to publish your post or if we have any questions.