2nd Annual Keep Hampton Roads Beautiful Golf Tournament
presented by askHRgreen.org and Keep Virginia Beautiful
Monday, October 12, 2015
Greenbrier Country Club in Chesapeake, VA
This event is open to the public.
Tournament Format: Captain’s Choice
10:00 AM – Registration, Driving Range Open
11:00 AM – Shotgun Start with lunch provided by Chick-fil-A
4:00 PM – Awards Dinner provided by Outback Steakhouse
$125 – Single Player
$500 – Foursome
Add the “Go Green Package” – Includes Mulligan, Raffle Ticket, and Contest Entry
$25 – Single Player
$100 – Foursome
Register online – click here to register yourself or your team today!
– or -
Download the Registration Form (PDF) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
723 Woodlake Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23320
*Make checks payable to Keep Virginia Beautiful
Contests: Closest to the Pin • Longest Drive • Putting and more!
- $2,500.00 GOLD SPONSOR – Program & Awards dinner recognition, logo on website & promotional materials, 1 Hole Sign, distribute products on tee box, 2 Foursomes + Go Green Foursome Packages
- $1,000.00 CORPORATE SPONSOR – Program & Awards dinner recognition, 1 Hole Sign, distribute products on tee box, 1 Foursome + Go Green Foursome Package
- $500.00 BEVERAGE – Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage on beverage cart
- $350.00 DRIVING RANGE – Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage at driving range
- $350.00 CLOSEST TO THE PIN – SOLD OUT - Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage at Par 3 holes
- $350.00 PUTTING GREEN – SOLD OUT – Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage at putting green
- $350.00 LONGEST DRIVE – Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage/sponsorship of longest drive contest
- $250.00 HOLE SPONSOR – Program & Awards dinner recognition, signage at hole
Donations of Raffle Prizes and/or Goodie Bag Items are needed.
Become a Sponsor - Click here to sponsor the 2nd Annual Keep Hampton Roads Beautiful Golf Tournament.
Keep Virginia Beautiful, a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization, and askHRgreen.org for local litter prevention, beautification, and recycling education and outreach right here in Hampton Roads.
askHRgreen.org encourages environmental stewardship among all residents in southeastern Virginia. The region-wide public awareness and education campaign is administered through the Hampton Roads Planning District Commission and powered by the cities of Chesapeake, Franklin, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, and Williamsburg; the counties of Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, Southampton, Surry and York; and the Hampton Roads Sanitation District.
About Keep Virginia Beautiful:
The mission of Keep Virginia Beautiful is to engage and unite Virginians to improve their natural and scenic environment. Their goals include becoming the leading statewide voice, providing a framework for improved communication and collaboration, cultivating and supporting sustainable programs, and engaging citizens by linking them to volunteer opportunities and information in 5 impact areas: Litter Prevention, Recycling, Waste Reduction, Beautification, and Education.
Special Thanks to Our Current Sponsors: