Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Save Green While Going Green in Your Yard. Make a Difference – Make a Rain Barrel!
Rain barrels provide the following benefits:
- Reduce water bill by conserving water & using harvested rain water from roof for plants, shrubs & trees during the summer months.
- Protect our rivers, lakes, and streams by reducing sediment storm water runoff pollution.
- Control moisture levels around foundation of home or business by redirecting rain water.
- Friday, March 8th, 3:00 pm 5:00 pm. Air Power Park, 413 W. Mercury Blvd. Hampton, VA. 23666. $40 cash only.
- Saturday, March 16th, 9:00 am – 11:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Blue Bird Gap Farm, 60 Pine Chapel Road, Hampton, VA 23666. $40– Cash or check payable to Hampton Master Gardeners.
- Saturday, April 27th, 9-11 am & 1-3 pm. Ft. Monroe Community Center, 100 Stilwell Road, Fort Monroe, VA, 23651. $40 cash only.
Register with Cris Ausink at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-727-1158.
Download the flyer and spread the word!