Support Clean Communities & Waterways.
Take the Kick Butt Pledge Today!
I pledge to…
• Cigarette butts are the most littered item in America.
• Cigarette butts are NOT biodegradable. They contain plastic and take a long time to decompose.
• Cigarette butts and other litter get washed into storm drains and out to local waterways on rainy days.
• Smokers: Always put your cigarette butt in an appropriate ash receptacle – not on the ground or out a car window.
• Non-smokers: Support initiatives that place ash receptacles near entrances, parking lots and designated smoking areas to help smokers make the right disposal choice.
• Encourage others to take the pledge against cigarette litter. Share what you’ve learned about cigarette litter on social media using #NoCigaretteLitterNow.
• Organize a community cleanup in your neighborhood or local park to let the world know your community is cared for! People are less likely to litter in a community that is litter free.
DISCLAIMER: Please know we will NOT distribute, share, sell or otherwise release any personal information you provide. No way. No how. While we require you to answer some questions, the more you provide, the better informed we’ll be when providing resources, information and inspiration.